Shipping Times & Rates
We are only able to accept online orders to shipping addresses within the United States, and do not ship internationally. To ensure the secure delivery of your order, Jack Sutton Fine Jewelry will only ship to the billing address paired with your payment method. If you would like to ship to an alternate address please contact us directly at (504) 522-8080, a representative will be happy to assist you.
For each address within the United States, the following charges apply:
- Express two-day shipping via UPS or Fed Ex: $25.00
- An additional $15.00 charge is applicable for Saturday delivery.
- Sunday and holiday deliveries are not currently available.
- To ensure secure delivery an adult signature is required for delivery of all packages.
All of our pieces are made to order by hand. Please allow 7 – 10 days for production and shipping. Should you need special arrangements or expedited delivery please contact a sales representative at (504) 522-8080.
Articles are accepted for store credit only if returned in saleable condition within 14 days, accompanied by a sales receipt.
All items should be returned to: JMS Return Dept. 365 Canal St., Suite 122, New Orleans, LA 70130
If you have any questions, please contact a sales representative at (504) 522-8080. Representatives are available 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST seven days a week.
Information We Collect
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address);
- payment information (such as payment card details);
- purchase and transaction information (including serial numbers for timepiece registration); and
Why We Collect Information
We may use the information described above to:
- Provide products and services;
- process your payment;
- send you catalogs and other promotional materials;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special evenets, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
- respond to your inquiries;
- perform data analyses
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and services; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
In addition, we use information collected through automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ visits to our Site, (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Site, and (iii) managing a Site and other aspects of our business. We also may use this information to provide you with ads about our products when you browse this and other websites. Our Site is not designed to respond to "do not track” requests from browsers.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described in this Online Privacy Notice. We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide on the Site against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Links To Other Websites
Our Site may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
Updates To Our Online Privacy Notice
This Online Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a prominent notice on our Site to notify you of any significant changes to our Online Privacy Notice and indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Online Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us:
365 Canal St # 122
New Orleans, LA